- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
|TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All items are described as accurately as possible and are photographed to the best of our ability.
2. All items are sold with a 5 day inspection period regarding condition and description. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within the 5 day inspection period and let us know. You may return the item at your expense for a full refund, less shipping charges and credit card fees if applicable. All items returned must be in the same condition as when we originally shipped them to you. We cannot accept the return of items that have been damaged or altered. We suggest that you purchase shipping insurance for the value of the item during return shipment to protect yourself. If you are returning an item due to our failure to properly describe it, or due to any other failure on our part, we will refund the entire amount, including shipping.
3. Buyers may use email or call us regarding an item. If you are mailing your payment, the order will be held until payment arrives. If we fail to receive your payment the item will be returned to stock for sale.
4. We accept checks, money orders and certified/cashier's checks via mail and face to face purchases at shows. Please allow 10 days for personal checks to clear prior to the item being shipped.
5. We ship via the United States Postal Service or FedEx for all purchases within the continental US, its territories, and APO addresses. If you require special shipping, please contact us for a quote. Insurance is included in all shipping costs to protect your item. We will attempt to combine items to reduce shipping costs if you have purchased multiple items.
6. If an item is not listed on our web site, it is considered a special order item. Example: a custom sized display case. All special orders must be paid for in advance. Also, special orders cannot be returned.
7. If you recieve a damaged item, you need to report this to your carrier immediately. The carrier will come and inspect the damaged product and the boxes the product arrived in. Once the carrier examines the damaged product, they will send the product back to us. Once they notify us of the claim, we will send out replacement product.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice. Lumber prices change almost daily.
9. Please, if you suspect or detect any damage to your order take pictures of the packaging. Pictures of any actual shipping damage is important, but proof the item was properly protected and packaged is more important for filing a claim. Please take pictures and contact us at Southern Star promptly about any shipping damage.