- Shipping & Returns
- Wood Display Cases
- Riker Cases
- Aluminum Display cases
- Felt inserts
- Authentic Civil War Bullet Sets and Relics
- Acrylic display products
Shipping & Returns
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All items are sold with a 30 day inspection period regarding condition and description. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within the 30 day inspection period and let us know. All items returned must be in the same condition as when we originally shipped them to you. We cannot accept the return of items that have been damaged or altered.If you are returning an item due to our failure to properly describe it, or due to any other failure on our part, we will refund the entire amount, including shipping.
2. Buyers may use email or call us regarding an item. If you are mailing your payment, the order will be held until payment arrives.
3. We accept checks, money orders and certified/cashier's checks via mail and face to face purchases at shows. Please allow 10 days for personal checks to clear prior to the item being shipped.
4. We ship via the United States Postal Service or FedEx for all purchases within the continental US, its territories, and APO addresses. If you require special shipping, please contact us for a quote. Insurance is included in all shipping costs to protect your item.
5. If you recieve a damaged item, you need to contact us immediately via email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can file a claim. Please send us pictures of the damaged box and item(s) via email. Once we receive your email we will ship out a replacement ASAP!